At Life Giving Church of God, members are a family, united by our Lord Jesus Christ. Open to anyone, we strive to build people up to live according to God's Word, fostering a transformative journey of faith and discipleship. Join us to experience a warm and inviting community where love, support, and spiritual growth await you.
Statement of faith
Life Giving Church of God is part of the Church of God, headquartered in Cleveland, Tennessee. We have adopted its Declaration of Faith as our own.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through the faith in the blood of Jesus Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
- Holiness is to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- In water baptism by immersion, and that all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saint's feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- To fulfill the Great Commission and to expand the Kingdom of God.
- To see every Life Giving family member empowered to be Kingom minded and to have a personal life mission in the world.
- EVANGELIZE the lost.
- EQUIP the believers.
- EMPOWER the believers to do the works of the ministry.
Biblical - Bible-based Church - 2 Timothy 3:16
Servanthood - Servant Leadership - Matthew 20:28
Truth - Stand firm in the truth - Joshua 23:6; Philippians 4:1
Service - Committed to serve the Lord and others- Joshua 24:15; Proverbs 16:3
Love - Loving and caring people/Relationship-based care- Ephesians 4:2-3; Hebrews 10:24-25