CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) & HEALTH PROTOCOLS:
As a church, we at LGCOG are being proactive when it comes to protecting the health of our members, families, friends and communities.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, all worship services will temporarily be held ONLINE until further notice.
While we are also closely monitoring global developments regarding the coronavirus, we encourage all members and the community to stay at home and worship with us online every Sunday starting at 10AM (EST) via Facebook Live!
Stay safe and may God continue to protect us and bless us abundantly.
Life Giving Church of God is located in Laurel, Maryland and serves the suburbs of the Baltimore-Washington DC area. We are a church with people from many backgrounds, but united in our love for Jesus.
Come and join our weekly meetings! Our Sunday services are held at 8639 Cherry Lane, Laurel, MD 20707. Click here for directions.
- Sunday Service starts at 10:30 a.m.
- Adult Life Groups & Bible Studies meet every Wednesdays & Fridays at 7:30 p.m. Click here for meetings.
- Make a powerful positive difference to the community and the world through evangelism, discipleship and fellowship.
- Connect with unbelievers, lead them to Jesus and disciple them through life groups, retreats and mentoring.
- Ensure that every family member is a zealous follower of Jesus and involved in the ministries of the church to strengthen and expand the kingdom of God.
- worshipping God in Spirit and in Truth
- deepening our faith in studying, reflecting and meditating on the Word of God
- evangelizing the unsaved to lead them to Jesus and
- making disciples of all believers and releasing them to do the works of the ministry.
Servanthood – Servant Leadership – Matthew 20:28
Truth – Stand firm in the truth – Joshua 23:6; Philippians 4:1
Service – Committed to serve the Lord and others- Joshua 24:15; Proverbs 16:3
Love – Loving and caring people/Relationship-based care- Ephesians 4:2-3; Hebrews 10:24-25
Our Story: Learn our history and how we got started.
Our Staff: Profiles of the people lead us spiritually.
What to Expect: Gives an overview of what we as a church.
Statement of Faith: Outline of our doctrinal commitments.